LS&Co.'s U.S. Summer Internship Program
Interning at LS&Co.
Hear from our Summer 2019 intern class on what their experience was like at Levi Strauss & Co.
You're an original. So are we.
We’re looking for the next generation of originals. Join our summer internship program to learn how you can make an impact at Levi Strauss & Co.
Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, a 10-week paid summer internship at Levi Strauss & Co. is a great way to find out what a career here can offer. You’ll spend the summer at our San Francisco headquarters or Eugene office, immersing yourself in one of the world’s leading apparel companies. During your internship, you will (but are not limited to) the following:
- Job shadow a team related to your interest/studies
- Work on an individual project related to your department
- Work on a group intern project led by an MBA Intern to present to the CEO and leadership team
- Participate in multiple events, social and work-related, and gain exposure to our President and CEO Chip Bergh
- Hear directly from our company leaders about the variety of job functions and how they interact with each other
- Getting involved in the local community with volunteer opportunities
And best of all, you have the potential of receiving a full-time offer at the end!
Internships are offered in all disciplines, including:
- Data Science
- Merchandise Planning & Allocation
- Product Development & Sourcing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
To apply, you must:
- Be either a college junior, first-year MBA and/or a grad student
- Eligible to work in the U.S. for the summer (including CPT visa)
Now accepting applications for Summer 2021! Search the term “Intern” in our job board.